To support the expansion of the fleet, Thai Vietjet is now recruiting candidates to join the airline’s fun and friendly team as cabin crew.
The candidates, who interested to apply, please follow the information below:
Phuket Base Cabin Crew Qualification Requirement:
- Domicile in Phuket province or neighboring provinces.
- Thai Nationality Only
- Female: Minimum height 160 cm (barefoot) . BMI between 18.5-22
- Male: Minimum height 170 cm (barefoot). BMI between 20-24
- Education: Bachelor degree
- Age: 21-28 years old inclusive (DOB between 10 August 1993 and 9 August 2001) or 32 years old inclusive (DOB from 10 August 1989 onwards) for experienced crew
- Minimum TOEIC Score of 600 (personal only) or Aptis (English test by British Council) minimum level B2. Two years validity
- Able to swim 50 meters non-stop without flotation device
- Excellent communication skill both in Thai and English
- Good command of Chinese and Japanese will be an advantage
- Medically fit to meet cabin crew requirement
- Exemption from military service for male
- No visible tattoo or scar while in uniform (covering by make-up or plaster are prohibited)
- Dental braces are not permitted.
- Able to work under pressure and be a good team player
- No past criminal record
1. Doctor Certificate for COVID-19 Pro-ATK (Rapid Antigen Test) within 24 hours before 08.30 a.m. on 9 August 2022
2. Application Form*
3. 1 passport size business attire photo
4. 1 full Length casual photo
5. English resume
6. Transcript or Certificate of Expected Graduation (ใบรับรองว่าจะจบการศึกษา)
7. Identification Card
8. House registration certificate
9. Passport valid not less than 6 months
10. Minimum TOEIC Score of 600 (personal only, valid 2 years at the interview date) or Aptis (English test by British Council) level B2.
11. Exemption of Military service certificate (for male)
12. Crew ID or employment Letter from the previous or current airline(s)
(for experienced crew only)
13. HSK Chinese Language Level 4 and above or Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level N4 and above (if applicable)
*Cabin crew application form (complete in hand writing).Downloaded at: http://bit.ly/3fsXbFF
Walk-in Recruitment details:
Date: 9 August 2022
Document Submission Timing: 8.30 a.m. – 11.00 a.m.
Venue: To be announced
Date: 15 August 2022
Female : Short sleeve blouse, above knee level skirt, skin color stockings, full make-up and loose hairstyle
Male : Business attire with short sleeve shirt and short hairstyle