สายการบินไทยเวียตเจ็ทประกาศเปิดรับสมัครลูกเรือ (Batch 18)
To support the expansion of the fleet, Thai Vietjet is now recruiting candidates to join the airline’s fun and friendly team as cabin crew batch 18.
The candidates, who interested to apply, please follow the information below:
Cabin Crew Qualification Required:
- Thai Nationality Only
- Female: Minimum height 160 cm (barefoot) . BMI between 18.5-22
- Male: Minimum height 170 cm (barefoot). BMI between 20-24
- Education: Bachelor degree
- Age: 21-28 years old inclusive (DOB between 8 March 1993 and 7 March 2001) or 32 years old inclusive (DOB from 8 March 1989 onwards) for experienced crew
- Minimum TOEIC Score of 600 (personal only, valid 2 years at the interview date) or Aptis (English test by British Council) level B2.
- Able to swim 50 meters non-stop without flotation device
- Excellent communication skill both in Thai and English
- Good command of Chinese will be an advantage.
- Medically fit to meet cabin crew requirement
- Exemption from military service for male
- No visible tattoo or scar while in uniform (covering by make-up or plaster are prohibited)
- Dental braces are not permitted.
- Able to work under pressure and be a good team player
- No past criminal record
1. Application Form*
2. 1 passport size business attire photo
3. 1 full Length casual photo
4. English resume
5. Transcript or Certificate of Expected Graduation (ใบรับรองว่าจะจบการศึกษา)
6. Identification Card
7. House registration certificate
8. Passport valid not less than 6 months
9. TOEIC or Aptis certificate
10. Exemption of Military service certificate (for male)
11. Crew ID or employment Letter from the previous or current airline(s) (for experienced crew only)
12. HSK Chinese Language Level 4 and above (if applicable)
*Cabin crew application form (complete in hand writing): Downloaded HERE
- Please strictly arrange all the documents in order 1-12 as mentioned above and combine all documents into 1 PDF File.
- Original documents will be checked on the BMI checking date; however copies are required for submission.
- If any required document are missing, application will be considered as a failed application
- 7th-20th March 2022 (by 12.00 hrs.) : Submitting application form and all documents online by clicking “Apply” : HERE
- 25th March 2022 : Invitation for short listed candidates will be received via email
- 28th March 2022 : Online Pre-screening
- 29th March 2022 : Online Talent show (only 1 minute performance)
- 30th March 2022 : Online Final interview
- BMI check and Catwalk (on site), date and time TBA
- Aptis test (English test by British Council) for the candidates who have not previously completed the Aptis certification test, date and time TBA
- Medical check-up, date and time TBA
Female : Short sleeve blouse, above knee level skirt, skin color stockings, full make-up and loose hair style
Male : Business attire with short sleeve shirt and short hair style